- About Us
Under the headship of our mentor Mr. Nandkishore Gupta, our organization is famous. Owing to his excellent skills and knowledge, we have been stand top position in this very competitive domain.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Wholesale Trader|
|Additional Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Nandkishore Gupta|
|Registered Address||Chemitech Constructions Pvt Ltd C39, Sector 8,, Noida- 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||AADCG*****|
|Banker||Bank of Baroda|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||Credit CardCashChequeDDBank Transfer|
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Chemi Tech Group had humble beginnings way back in 1991, with what started as an Engineering, Procurement and Construction company dealing in Water based infrastructure projects, electrical contracting and civil infrastructure. Slowly, the company diversified into Chemical trading and Operation and Maintenance of Thermal Power Plants.
Within these 3 verticals, we have had many prestigious clients and associations that have lasted for more than 25 years now.
Chemi Tech Group’s recent verticals into Solar Power Energy and Electric Vehicle Charging infrastructure have already earned a niche for themselves in the industry.
We at Chemi Tech believe that strong engineering foundation is the key to success of any project or product and only use or endorse the products we have tested and have verified the quality through stringent tests.
With more than 800 people working in our various group companies and presence in 12 states in all the geographical locations of India, we deliver high quality products and projects. We believe in forming long term alliances and in following ethics in all aspects and give an emphasis on protecting the environment.
Infrastructure & Team
- We believe we can make a difference to this world, to this very earth on which we live. We have been destroying the forests for whatever reasons for many years. Forests that work much like our lungs, purifying the air and healing us.
- Everyone agrees, that the tree is the best friend for man on this earth. Yet we go on felling them without any qualms. Only when the last tree has been cut and the last river poisoned, we will come to know that we cannot eat money.
- This beautiful earth needs to be treated with more respect.
- Our Office
- Our Warehouse
- Nand Kishore Gupta:- Chairman And Managing Director
- Mahesh Agarwal:- Vice Chairmen & Mentor
- Anupam Mathur:- Director
- Priyank Agarwal:- Director
- Divyam Gupta:- Director
- INA Insolation Energy
- Better Savings:- Make A Plan For Your Savings Sola Power
- High Efficiency:- Analyse The Market & Type Of Saving
- Natural Energy:- Invest Money For Your Future Solar Energy
- Eco Friendly:- Get More Returns For Your Patience